I hope this helped answer some of your questions about how to meal prep for weight loss and you enjoy these high protein recipes! These are some of my favorite go to healthy recipes for meal prepping when I am trying to drop fat and lose weight. The key to meal prepping for weight loss is prioritizing protein over carbs. Especially if you’re weight lifting! Let me know more video suggestions in the comments!
All recipes are below!
Be sure to subscribe and follow me on all of my social media accounts so you never miss a thing!
Subscribe To My Fitness App here: https://justtempo.com/ccfit/subscribe
And then search “CCFIT” in the App or Google Play Store!
My Website: https://www.cristinacapron.com
Come say hi!
Use the code ‘Cristina’ on https://paragonfitwear.com/ for a discount!
Wireless headphones I use: https://www.amazon.com/Powerbeats3-Wireless-In-Ear-Headphones-Black/dp/B01LZH8QHJ/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1490549652&sr=1-1&keywords=powerbeats3+wireless&tag=cristinacapro-20
In The Blue (Elphick Remix) – Epidemic Sound
Time To Wake Up (Ahlstrom Remix)- Epidemic Sound
High Protein Scrambled Eggs Recipe:
1 dozen eggs (12)
4 slices of prosciutto
2-3 oz Havarti cheese with dill
5 links of chicken sausage
1/4 stick of butter
1) Chop onion and mushrooms while pan heats up over medium low heat.
2) Melt butter in pan and add in onion and mushrooms
3) Chop prosciutto and chicken sausage and add to pan
4) Cut Cheese into cubes
5) Crack eggs into large bowl and whisk
6) Add eggs into pan and let cook for while consistently mixing
7) Once eggs are almost done, add in cheese and mix. Cook eggs slowly for creamy consistency.
8) Add salt and enjoy!
Healthy Sweet Chili Recipe:
2 lbs ground beef
1 1/2 Onion
4 cans of red kidney beans
2 cans of sweet corn
2 green peppers
1 can of tomato paste
16 oz mild salsa
32 oz chicken or beef broth
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tbsp salt
4 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp chili powder
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp cayenne pepper
1) Add olive oil into pot over medium low heat
2) chop onions and add to pot
3) open cans and drain liquid
4) add beef and chicken broth to pot (add water until beef is submerged)
5) Add cumin, chili powder, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, and cayenne pepper
6) let cook over medium heat for 1-1.5 hours or until meat is completely broken up (if it isnt broken after 1.5 hours, break it up yourself)
7) chop green peppers in the meantime
8) once meat is all broken up and cooked, add in tomato paste, beans, corn, salsa, and green pepper.
9) let cook for 3-4 hours on low heat. or 1-2 hours on medium
10) feel free to adjust seasoning how you like it and enjoy!
Cut this recipe in half if you are making a smaller pot!
I have a slight obsession with living a healthy lifestyle and would love to teach you everything I know when it comes to at home and gym based workouts as well as nutrition for weight loss and weight gain for women.
I hope I can show you that eating well and exercising does not have to be nearly as miserable as it sounds and inspire you to join me on this lifelong journey!