WATCH PILATES FOR BEGINNERS series. This 30 minutes Pilates workout helps to strengthen your core.
PILATES workout is just the king of exercises that you will need to reach your objective! It is a very demanding series of exercises that is precise. Pilates exercises involves breathing techniques that are clear cut and aim at giving the body a strong core. Follow this video to learn how to start beginners Pilates exercises from you home.
Pilates Exercises: Pilates is a form of physical fitness that was first incorporated or introduced by Mr. Joseph Pilates. This form of exercise goes way back to the 20th century. Pilates has become one of the most sought after exercises and loved by all age groups.
Are you a beginner? Start Pilates For Beginners series from your home. The steps are easy and can be performed in a hassle free way.
# Let’s learn more about the at home Pilates exercises for beginners.
* Pilates focuses on the alignment of the body including posture and breathing techniques. While performing the Pilates, one has to be particular about balance and coordination that plays a vital role in this form of fitness regime. This beginners Pilates exercises series gives you ample knowledge on doing the sequence correctly.
* Pilates pays emphasis on the mental and physical health of an individual and believes that they both are interrelated. If you perform the Pilates workout on a regular basis, you will notice that this exercise strengthens the body and at the same time improves flexibility which is very important for any kind of exercise. Therefore Pilates exercises are often considered a wholesome workout for beginners.
* Pilates is an exercise that demands your concentration at all times. It not the exercise that you are performing that is important but the way it is done is important.
* As a beginner, it is important to learn that the breathing technique plays a vital role in performing Pilates exercises. Before you start, you need to inhale through your nostrils and exhale through the mouth. This is how you need to do the breathing in Pilates exercise. Remember to position yourself comfortably before you begin with the exercise.
* Coming to the next exercise in Pilates which involves you to follow the same breathing technique but by lying own. The entire focus is on your inhaling an exhaling.
* Pilates also shows you how easily and effortlessly you can perform the arms circles. This again is done by keeping the breathing technique in mind. Another interesting exercise that comes under Pilates is the Hip Roll. This exercise improves the flexibility in the lower abdominal region.
* The Arm circle is a relaxing exercise under Pilates exercises that strengthens the shoulders and the arms. Here again do not forget to focus on your breathing. The Hundreds is a very common exercise in Pilates that focuses on your belly. The Hundreds keeps the lower abdomen firm and it is practiced by many who want to flaunt a flat stomach!
* The prone warm up benefits the abdominal muscles. The breathing technique is important while performing this exercise. The interesting part about Pilates workput is that it does not leave any part of the body. Every part is exercised with the help of proper breathing. Did you know that the Pilates Roll up is 30% more effective when compared to the standard crunch? Well, Pilates workout strengthens the core and makes you physically strong from within.
* The single leg circle tones the thigh muscles and at the same time helps you to improve on your coordination and balance. One of the benefits of breast stroke in Pilates workout is that it pays emphasis on the entire body and not just a single part.
* The Swan dive is yet another beautiful move in Pilates that makes your back strong along with stretching out the front f the body. Even a beginner will find this exercise easy.
* If you are looking at pelvic stability then the Bridge exercise, Pilates workout is the one for you. It gives your hips strength and is a great warm up exercise for your back.
All the fitness enthusiasts; do try out the Pilates exercises at home.
Pilates For Beginners At Home – Learn The Sequence
# Breathing Technique
# Breathing While Lying Down
# Breathing With Arm Circles
# Hip Rolls
# Prone Warmup
# Cat Warmup
# Shoulder Exercise
# Single Leg Circle
# One Leg Kick
# Breast Stroke
# Swan Dive
# Side Position
# 90-20 Degrees
Other Pilates Exercises That You Might Like:
Pilates For Lower Body & Butts – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BF1SsZVIL0
Pilates For Cores & Flat Abs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boB4OS4vJDM
Pilates For Thighs – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8PmfgubxPs
Subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/c/Stylecrazefitness