Parkour Training Game You Can Play With Friends Or Group
Pick up your complimentary 5-day parkour course here – http://learnmoreparkour.com/5-day-parkour-course-3-3/
We were training some parkour and freerunning with the buddies, D’Ondrai Jones and Charlie Geier and decided to play the parkour training game “Add on”.
Add on is a great parkour training game that you can play with your friends or a group that will help you learn new moves and improve your flow in parkour.
– The Game is simple you can play with 2 or more people.
– Pick a spot that you can perform a parkour run. This can range from an epic scaffolding set up, walls, or as simple as a hand rail or curbs.
– The goal is to perform a fluid parkour run in this one spot, move by move.
– The first guy starts by performing only 1 parkour move (this can be a vault, roll, climb up, precision, rail walk, or a weird flow move you make up ha
– Then the second guy goes next and has to perform the same move that the first guy performed and then follow it with his own move.
– Then it’s to the next person in line or back to the first person, depending on how many people you have.
– With each person adding there own move to the run, you get a pretty epic parkour run created by multiple people.
– Keep on adding a move until you get tired of the spot or it’s just too many moves to remember and then you can start over in a new spot or with a different person starting.
– When it’s your turn aim to make the run and combination of moves as fluid and smooth as possible with good speed. This will really help develop your skill.
– Also if it’s your turn and you forget what move comes next, then you owe 10 pushups after the game. And for everytime you mess up add 10 more pushups. So if you forget or mess up the run 5 times in total during the game you owe 50 pushups
As always train safe and see you in the next video!
Make sure to subscribe, like, comment, and share!
For more awesome tutorials check out our website and subscribe to our channel. – https://www.youtube.com/user/TappBrothers?sub_confirmation=1
Like us on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tapp-Brothers/189365024429979
Follow us on Twitter here – https://twitter.com/TappBrothers
Follow us on Instagram here:https://instagram.com/tappbrothers
how to parkour