Are you or someone you know interested in CrossFit but have some questions about how to get started, how safe it is or even what it is??
Kinetic’s Sean Masters sat down with Scott Winges, head coach and part-owner of Northwest CrossFit – Interbay, to “clear the chalk” on some common questions:
– What is CrossFit?
– What makes CrossFit different than other fitness systems?
– What are common questions you get from prospective members?
– Am I in good enough shape to do CrossFit?
– What would you tell a potential member who expresses concerns about getting injured?
– What would you say to someone who thinks what they see of CrossFit on TV (e.g. The CrossFit Games) is the norm?
– What are the goals of the Beginners Series?
– What would your members say is the best part of CrossFit?
Transcript at http://www.kineticsportsrehab.com/blog-index/common-crossfit-questions